Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Most Beautiful Picture I Have Ever Seen

I seem to choose a new candidate for this title every few weeks. I usually find beautiful photos on photography blogs such as this on (the colors! SQUEE!) and this one (by a fellow Chesterton fan, as a bonus). But the other day I stumbled across this photo on Google images, and thought it was simply breathtaking.



I don't know why I love it so much... perhaps because of how quiet it is in its beauty... or perhaps because the girl's hair looks a bit like mine (only prettier).

7 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Oh WOW! That is sooo beautiful!!!! Thank you for posting it!

Katrina said...

Wow, that is pretty! I agree, truly breathtaking!

Unknown said...

If your hair looks remotely like that, then you are a lucky girl!
I love the serenity and modesty of the photo. Wish more girls looked like that now days.

TooShea Films said...

That is a beautiful pic! You must be really lucky if your hair looks like hers. :)

-Amanda C. Bell

Epiphany said...

It is so quiet, modest, and beautiful! Thank you for posting it!

Kaila said...

What a beautiful picture!

Hannah Nicole said...

VERY beautiful! I love it as well! :D

Hannah