Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rosie Thomas

As soon as I have some money to spend I want to buy Rosie Thomas' CD These Friends of Mine. I think Much Farther To Go is such a pretty song. Some of the lyrics:

I have much farther to go
Everything is new and so unpredictable
I should just click my heels together and go home
But I'm not sure where that is anymore

Oh how I wish I could go back in time
To the night when I heard my mother cry
She held me in her arms
And we talked for some time
And I sang a song her mother sang to her

It goes, something about paper dolls and what men preffered
Something about the cross and how her Jesus died for her
Something about love and how it's worth fighting for
I wonder, does love like that exist anymore?

And I, I have much farther to go
And I, I'm so confused I know
I should just click my heels together and go home
But I lost my way
When I lost you

A real update soon... I promise...

No comments: