Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still

I'm still here, still sick, still reading that Dorothy Sayers mystery that I just can't seem to get into. But none of that is very interesting.

A while ago I got a funny error message on LibraryThing. I wish I could remember it properly! It was something along the lines of "Error: Elephant sized server problem. Hide the peanuts and try again later." LibraryThing has a good sense of humour.

Today I was reading the guidelines for the book analysis I have to write on A Christmas Carol. I was going to write it for Cyrano De Bergerac, but as soon as I found out that A Christmas Carol was a choice, I picked that instead. It's not that I didn't like Cyrano; I think I would have liked it very much if I didn't know I was supposed to be taking notes on it. I'll finish reading it someday. Anyhow, about the guidelines: There's a 5 paragraph essay on the morality of the main character - that almost made me wish I had picked Cyrano, but Scrooge will be interesting to write about, too. Then there's a 1 paragraph on the theme of the story.

I'm really excited! Is that strange? Especially about the morality essay... It makes me want to write essays and character analyses for ... Waking Rose! The Thief! Little Women! But I know I don't have the time right now. Phooey.

No comments: