Friday, June 6, 2008

Exciting News

My violin teacher is going to start a choir! :D At my violin lesson tomorrow, she and my mom are going to come up with an ad to put in the paper, and see what kind of response they get. :)My mother and I have been praying for a choir for a while - a good classical one.

Side note: My violin teacher's name is Wendy and her husband's is Peter. Peter and Wendy - isn't it great? :)

THE MIDNIGHT DANCERS CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY.

Desirae is reading it right now.

EEK.

4 comments:

Q said...

Oh, cute!

Elenatintil said...

Peter and Wendy- that's so cute!!!!

Yes, in order to achieve the same level of cuteness, I'd need to marry someone named William. (My name is Elizabeth) Then I would have both Fitzwilliam and Elizabeth Darcy covered, and Will and Elizabeth Turner. (Of course, I don't know any Williams, or I would never dare post this!)

I can't wait to read your MD review!

Delaney said...

The possibilities for an Elizabeth-William wedding are endless. Invite me? ;) Just kidding. :P

It will come soon, I hope. I have about a million things to say about it. I need to re-read... tomorrow. :P

Elenatintil said...

If I ever end up getting married, I would love to invite you, Delaney! Hopefully we'll get to meet each other in person before that, though!