Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camera Happy

Our home altar:



Baby Zoe, trying to wave and hold onto a cookie at the same time:



My shadow, tiptoeing away from me!



There it is, on the rock:



Our five-headed lamp that we found in the Goodwill. When I first saw my mom carrying it over, I said, "It's a Hydra-lamp!" It's not exactly, but that's what I call it.



Our Wicked program, signed by Michael Drolet (Boq), Derrick Williams (Fiyero), Erin Mackey (Glinda), Briana Yacavone (Nessarose), Jo Anne Worley (Madame Morrible) and David De Vries (Dr. Dillamond).



Piano music my sister and I enjoy playing:

4 comments:

Q said...

I love the tiptoeing shadow one.

Anonymous said...

Dude. I so need one of those Hydra-lamps.

[/un-Alyosha-ish speak]

What is the altar for? I mean, how does it...benefit one's faith? The ignorant Protestant is curious. (And interested ;))

I note that the Les Mis book is in the front. You obviously have your priorities straight.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I do too. Sort of reminds me of Peter Pan. ;)

And you got the Wicked program signed?! That's so cool. :)

Delaney said...

@Aly- It's just a sign of love of Christ in this house, and it's for praying in front of the image of Jesus on the cross, and to remind us throughout the day of the important stuff. :P *snorts at the fact that you used the word "Dude"*

Yeah, it was really cool, Rebecca. I always thought it would be weird getting someone's autograph, but there were so many people lined up, and the actors just came along cheerfully with their Sharpies. I bet it gets tiring, though. Erin Mackey looked a little distant, as though she would rather be elsewhere. :P