I found this on Courtney's blog and decided to fill it out.
1. Time: 3:30
2. Name: Delaney
3. Nicknames: Fauny, Faunsy, Faunius - but only by internet friends
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Kit: An American Girl. Yes, I know it's for younger girls, but it's set in the 30's!
5. Eye color: Blue.
6. Place of birth: California... in the San Fernando Valley.
7. Favorite NEW foods: What the heck is a "new" food? Food is food, it's been around since the beginning of time. It played an important role in the first sin! How can any food be "new?" I mean, I know there weren't cheeseburgers when Thomas Aquinas was alive, but how new is "new?"
8. Ever been to Africa: No.
9. Been in a car accident?: Ah... no, not that I recall.
10. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons
11. Favorite day of the week: Wednesday, I think. One of the days for the Glorious Mysteries in the Rosary. And I like the name of it. (I know a girl named Wednesday)
12. Favorite restaurants: Marie Calendar's. They have the most delicious potato-cheese soup.
13. Favorite Flower: Oh, my. I like simple wildflowers, and daisies, and all kinds of roses. Oh, yes. Lupine! ("Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, riding through the night/Soon every lupine in the land will be in his might hand/He steals them from the rich/And gives them to the poor/Mr. Moore" Here)
14. Favorite sport to watch: Soccer... my sister plays it.
15. Favorite drink? Um... water. Coffee. Hot cocoa. Many kinds of tea. Apple juice and grape juice and pineapple-orange-banana juice, or orange-strawberry-banana juice, or orange-pineapple-mango juice.
16. Favorite ice cream: Chocolate chip, mint chip, strawberry, cookie dough, mocha almond fudge
17. Disney or Warner Brothers: I have no idea...
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: In 'N' Out
19. What color is your bedroom carpet: Dark green, with some blueishness in it.
20. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card this week? I don't have a credit card, but I guess I'd say Barnes & Noble or Borders.
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read.
22. Bedtime: ... Lately? Uh.... hehe... 12:30. Or thereabouts. That's all going to change quite soon!
23. Favorite TV shows: The Andy Griffith Show and Monk and some Beverly Hillbillies, I Dream of Jeannie, and Bewitched. Sometimes.
24. Person you are going to have dinner with: My family or maybe Hugh & Dickon (which means that if we don't have a sit-down-together meal, I'll read The Hidden Treasure of Glaston while I eat)
25. Favorite Car: I know very little about cars.
26. What are you listening to right now: audio Clips from Monty Python. So weird...
27. What is your favorite color: Greens.
28. How many pets do you have: I don't remember... I think we're down to one dog and one rat. Yeah, that sounds right.
29. What are you doing this weekend? Cleaning, schoolwork, church, reading, and going to town for a little shopping, maybe.
30. Favorite book: Currently? Les Miserables.
31. What is your middle name: Joyce
32. Who is your favorite author(s): C.S. Lewis, G.K. Chesterton, Jane Austen, Regina Doman, Dorothy Sayers, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Shannon Hale, Megan Whalen Turner, and I don't know who else.
33. Favorite music to listen to (artists, style, etc.): Relient K, Nichole Nordeman, Alli Rogers, Waterdeep, Katie Herzig, Andy Gullahorn, most classical music... I'd like to say all, but it's not as if I've heard ALL of it, so... Showtunes, lots of showtunes: Fiddler on the Roof, Les Miserables, Wicked, The King and I, Annie, Oliver!, Bye Bye Byrdie, The Sound of Music, The Phantom of the Opera, (I don't own all of these soundtracks, but these are the musicals my family and I sing music from around the house)